We like the content of our Salesforce documents short and sweet to make it quick to learn. And we want it to look nice too, don’t we? With both respects, adding images helps – a lot.
And now it is really easy to do with the Documill Dynamo app. All you need to do is upload your images in Salesforce and then drag and drop on your document.
Here’s how it works.
1. Upload image in Salesforce
- Open Salesforce, switch to Lightning Experience, choose Files (1) and upload your image (2).
- Select the file you uploaded (3) and choose Public Link (4-5).
- When a popup opens, choose Create Link (6). That’s it, no need to copy the link or anything.
Now the image is ready for use in all your Documill Dynamo document templates. Want to give it a try? Then just download Documill Dynamo for a free trial, open one of its sample templates and follow the instructions below.
2. Drag and drop image to document
- Open the Documill Dynamo template builder and click on Images in the right-hand pane (under Salesforce).
- Select an image from the list (8). Then click on the Drop to document handle and drag and drop the image (9) wherever you want to have it in the document (only with tables, you may need to use another method).
- If you want to add the picture in the header (10a) or footer (10b), just click the appropriate tab in the top menu. You can get back to working on the body content (10c) again by clicking on the appropriate tab.
Then on, you can easily edit the image, for example, adjust its size, to make it look perfect.
Go and try it out!
If you did not yet, why not give it a try yourself? Just download Documill Dynamo for a free trial, open one of the sample templates and see for yourself how easy it can be.
Or just drop us a line to book a free demo of Documill Dynamo.