Customer support engineer
Documill solutions enable document-centric sales processes go online. With the help of pre-defined workflows and built-in tasking, collaborative document creation and customizable document automation capabilities, Documill helps Salesforce-powered enterprises to digitalize their core sales processes. Headquartered in Finland, Europe, Documill is the largest Salesforce-focused ISV in the Nordics.
To further facilitate our growth, we are looking for a new team member to ensure that Documill’s technical solutions are successfully implemented and actively used by our customers. This position requires good set of technical skills, problem-solving and solid communication skills coupled with eagerness to understand customer-specific challenges.
Our new colleague is a person who gets her/his motivation from working with international enterprise customers by solving technical problems related to document automation challenges. By solving customer-specific problems in Salesforce platform, she/he contributes our long-term software development direction as “voice of the customer”.
We believe an ideal candidate has prior work experience with Salesforce, and a passion to go neck deep into new challenges while continuously developing her/his skills in supporting our global customers.
- Acquire in-depth working knowledge how to deliver document automation solutions for our customers.
- Acquire proficiency in the use and configuration of Documill solutions for Salesforce users.
- Design and deliver client implementations by examining customer requirements and specifications.
- Manage open support cases, answer incoming support requests.
- Leverage your knowledge of Salesforce to provide world-class solutions and technical support to our customers.
- Take ownership of technical issues, and work with our product development team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Participate in providing training to customers as required.
- Provide feedback to product development after analyzing customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics with users at all levels of technical expertise.
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer needs and frustrations.
- Proven analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
- Some experiences from scripting languages like HTML/CSS, PHP, Visual Basic, or similar.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Our office is in Espoo, Finland.
- Flexible working hours.
- Lunch benefit.
- Comprehensive occupational health care.
- Competitive salary, we reward talent.
- Modern office environment in the Otaniemi tech hub, next to Aalto University.
Applying for this position
To apply this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.