Inbound Marketing Manager
Documill is a Finnish SaaS provider which provides document-centric online solutions for enterprise users around the world. We are one of the largest Nordic ISVs focused on serving Salesforce users.
To further facilitate our growth, we are now looking for an experienced Inbound Marketing Manager to take responsibility for the inbound marketing activities. You will plan, contribute to and manage content production for B2B audiences and seed that content into your selected paid and unpaid channels. Besides this, you are the authority on our SEO/SEM and analyze the results of our online efforts.
We are looking for a hands-on player, a person that has a passion for keywords, content, and getting results. At the same time, you love to dig into data to find meaningful conclusions and opportunities. You do this to ensure that our salespeople have quality leads available to them.
As part of our tight-knit team you will:
- Work with fellow marketers and product leadership to come up with campaigns and then execute them to generate more meaningful traffic and leads
- Work with marketing to create the required content
- Take charge of our SEO/SEM
- Continuously work on our content distribution, both paid and unpaid
- Be an authority on how we are performing online and how we can improve
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in defining and driving B2B inbound marketing activities
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in the field of marketing, business, communications, or IT
- Proven track record in the implementation and execution of lead-generating marketing strategies
- Active and independent inbound marketing professional
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English language, mastering both written and verbal communication
- Our office is in Espoo, Finland – so you must live in Finland, and have a valid Finnish work permit
What we offer:
- An opportunity for career growth in SaaS business serving the fastest-growing ecosystem enabled by Salesforce
- Challenging opportunities and responsibilities in high growth SaaS market
- Extensive occupational healthcare
- Flexible working hours and teleworking
- Possibility to do paid workout during the working week (2 h/week)
- Competitive salary + benefits (lunch, phone subscription, internet)
Does this sound like you? Please send your application to email@example.com.