Software Development Trainee
Are you interested in improving your coding skills while studying?
We have an open internship position and are now looking for a full-time trainee to join our software development team in Otaniemi, Espoo.
The following areas will become familiar during the internship:
- Development and operating of a scalable SaaS service built on top of Amazon AWS.
- Setting up online service used by global enterprises relying on Salesforce.
With us, you can develop your programming skills, exploit your growth potential and learn a lot by adapting your role as our business needs evolve. We are looking for 3rd year students who are motivated for the task, capable of long-term and self-directed work.
As a trainee at Documill, you will be able to grow with the challenges, adapting part-time work to your own study schedule.
We require the applicant to:
- Ability to write clear, documented and maintainable code.
- Fluent English communication skills, both spoken and written language.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about the opportunities offered by the Salesforce ecosystem.
And in case you are just completing your studies but have not yet found a proper topic for your thesis, let us know about it.
For more information about the assignment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date and duration: Start date ASAP, permanent.
Nature of work: We’d prefer you work full-time when your studies permit. It is possible to adjust your workload according to your study schedule.
Salary: By agreement.
Location: Helsinki metropolitan area
Last application date: Jan 31, 2022
Take the opportunity and send your CV, application letter and latest study transcript as soon as possible to email@example.com. Please act quickly as this internship will be filled as soon as the right person is found.