Documill is looking for new team members to help its Document Automation customers, and ensure that implementations in Salesforce perform as expected.
These positions require good problem-solving skills coupled with solid communication skills and eagerness to understand customer-specific challenges.
We are looking for persons who get their motivation from the possibilities of the Salesforce platform, and want to contribute our long-term software development in “voice of the customer” roles.
Ideally, suitable candidates have prior work experience with Salesforce, and a passion to go neck deep into new challenges while continuously developing their skills in supporting our global customers.
As an employer, Documill offers possibilities for remote working and flexible work times – and in return we expect our people to produce top-notch results.
As a Solution Specialist, your duties will include:
- Acquire in-depth working knowledge of our document automation solution called Dynamo and how it interacts with different back-end systems
- Acquire proficiency in the use and configuration of the Documill Dynamo and Dynamo templates
- Perform client implementations by examining customer requirements and specifications
- Manage open support cases, answer incoming support calls and emails
- Leverage your knowledge of Salesforce to provide world-class solutions and technical support to Documill Dynamo customers
- Take ownership of technical issues, and work with our product development team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Participate in providing training to customers as required
- Provide feedback to product development on client implementations
- Assist in testing new versions of Dynamo application
Suitable candidates should have:
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics with users at all levels of technical expertise
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer needs and frustrations
- Proven analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
Does this sound like you? Please send your application to email@example.com.