Conventions for the way information is displayed in documents vary from country to country, industry to industry. It is normal for systems such as Salesforce to store data in its raw format. However, it can be cumbersome and time-consuming for you as a Salesforce admin to change the data formats in document templates so it suits your target audience. It may easily require you adding strings of code to amend your data in your templates.
With Documill Dynamo we’ve done all the heavy lifting for you and prepackaged all the settings into our online editor, which allows you to customize all key document settings with a couple of clicks through our settings wizard for things like:
- Data formats numbers like dates and currencies
- Controlling language translations in one template
- Compiling attachments into a single output
- Ordering document sections
- Users’ content editing rights
- Document saving and email forwarding
Seeing is believing, so why not try it out now? Just install Documill Dynamo and open a sample template. Then choose Settings to change any of those with a couple of clicks! To see the result, just click the Test button.
Easy as ABC, isn’t it?