The future of businesses is digital and for us at Documill, this is an exciting opportunity to create smart tools for companies across the world. Today we are excited to announce the launch of Documill Dynamo Engage – a state-of-the-art development that enables complete end-to-end document automation.
Practically, from the moment a document is generated and until it is finally approved and signed, everything happens securely online and all activities and output are stored inside Salesforce.
- Faster document approval
- Streamlined negotiations
- Improved security
- Consistent data
How Does End-to-End Document Automation Work?
The new Dynamo Engage suite makes the fully digital journey of a document possible, with the typical workflow being:
- An employee generates a document, in the approved form as per branding, legal and commercial standards;
- A superior receives notification to review and approve the document;
- The superior may make changes and comments to the document, visible to the employee who originated it;
- The document is sent to the potential client as dedicated link in an email;
- The client can review and make comments on the document, subject to approval or rejection;
- When the document is approved, digital signatures can be applied instantly and the document is in force.
This is the most efficient and advanced way to do business at global level. It is especially important during the current COVID-19 pandemic, when working from home starts to become the “new normal”.
With an all-in-one digital document solution, business can go on, orders can continue to be accepted and fulfilled and new contracts can be concluded and have full legal force.
What Is the Current Status of the Market?
Digital document transformation is gaining more and more adopters, not only within the Salesforce ecosystem, but across all business tools and industries. According to the IDC, the digital document transformation niche will reach a value of $2.3 trillion by 2023.
As printed documents are becoming less popular, digital transformation advances at a pace of 13% per year. This is a far cry from only 3 years ago, when, according to Adobe, 80% of all document processes relied on paper.
Managers Agree: Digital Document Transformation Is the Future of Business
The same research conducted by Adobe indicated that managers and business leaders were increasingly drawn towards the fully digital concept in document management.
- 72% of leaders believe that digital document transformation leads to improved customer experience;
- 45% of them consider that digital documents will increase productivity;
- 36% of them expect increase in revenues; and
- 30% of leaders believe that digital document transformation will help decrease costs.
At the present, most of these forecasts have been proven true. Doing business is more efficient, less expensive and more sustainable without paper. End-to–end document automation also helps detect and remove errors, allows flexibility and creativity in designing attractive document formats and builds stronger relationships with customers.
Dynamo Engage – the solution available today for the business processes of tomorrow!
About Documill Dynamo
The easiest way to create high-quality documents in Salesforce with advanced document solutions. Available for download on Salesforce AppExchange with 30-day free trial.
Would like a piece of advice for your own document automation solution? Talk to us to request an initial consulting session!