A great opportunity awaits. Are you our next employee?
We are now looking for an experienced INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER to join our company. The person we look for is a professional sales person who can see fast-growing SaaS market as an exciting field full of opportunities and as a way to solve customer problems.
Selling cloud solutions (SaaS) is a straight-forward process where sales person identifies prospects, contacts and convinces them to try out our solution and then closes the deal by helping them to make the purchase. As customer cases are often small, the selected person needs to understand how SaaS offerings scale and how important the healthy sales funnel really is. Often opportunities must be identified and deals closed without never meeting the customer face2face. In international sales this fact is emphasized, putting additional pressure on building sales funnel with means of inbound marketing.
In the world of SaaS, target markets are where one can identify prospect customers. The initial focus of this sales person is Salesforce users, globally. The suitable candidate is able to map customer requirements with our offerings, acting as an interpreter between technical solutions and commercial opportunities.
- In order to be successful in this demanding field, a suitable candidate must be experienced in social selling and solution selling practices
- Our customers are outside Finland, so you must feel at home using English as a work language. You must be fluent in English, both spoken and written language
- Minimum of 2 years in the cloud solution sales, with revenue-proven track record in closing deals and building growing revenue streams
- BA or BS degree preferred, advanced degree a plus
- Exceptional customer relationship and communication skills, analytical troubleshooter, excellent problem solving abilities focused on helping customers to be more successful
- Self-starter, high energy individual who loves working in an international environment, and wants to play a key role in fast-growing cloud business.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation model (base+commission salary); the person will be measured and rewarded on actual measurable accomplishments, e.g. the number of sales deals closed and revenues brought in
- Challenging opportunities and responsibilities
- Extensive occupational healthcare
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Possibility to do workout during working week (2 h/week)
- Competitive benefits ( lunch, cellphone, internet)
- Action-filled company events.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Applying ends: Open
- Apply at: email@example.com