A great opportunity awaits. Are you our next employee?
Do you want to influence the direction of Documill’s new and existing products? As a product manager, you will interface with those working on the product and maintain an overview of the bigger picture. You will build, develop, and own the product’s world view, including the applicable business model, technology, marketing, target customers, market segments, competitors, opportunities, risks, and partnerships. As the product owner, you will be responsible for developing and launching related software and service offerings into the global markets.
- Product Champion: Owning one or more Documill products and related initiatives
- Product Analysis & Enhancement: Listening to the customers’ real needs and translating them into product requirements
- Collaterals & Other Material: Ensuring that the features and benefits of the product are effectively represented in product materials
- Customer & Sales Engagements: Supporting the adoption of Documill’s products in the marketplace by assisting with sales and managing product deployments
- Relationship Building: Using your excellent people skills to develop and maintain good relationships with our customers
- Market Analysis: Identifying the potential for new product features by analyzing information from analysts, customers, and other market information sources
- Communication: Producing and communicating product roadmaps, value propositions, ROI, and other material both internally and to our customers
- At least a couple of years of experience in product design, management, marketing, or development
- A highly organized, motivated, and proactive team player – experience as a team leader is a plus
- A technical M.Sc degree in Software Management, Industrial Engineering and Management, or similar
- Good collaboration skills
- Good communication skills in both Finnish and English
- Excellent follow-up and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and time management
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Applying ends: Open
- Apply at: email@example.com