A great opportunity awaits. Are you our next employee?
Documill is a Finnish SaaS provider, and one of the largest ISVs in the Nordic focused on service Salesforce ecosystem. Our online solutions are empowering document-centric sales processes, enabling automated document creation and online collaboration for enterprise users around the world. Our customers include world’s leading cloud solution vendors and innovative, large enterprises.
Are you looking to develop your already successful career in enterprise SaaS sales? Documill offers the perfect opportunity for SAAS SALES MANAGER to work for an innovative enterprise software vendor committed to growth and technology excellence. This is an exciting time to join us with our expanding product range offering our clients a complete set of integrated document-centric solutions Salesforce ecosystem.
- Sales Planning: Develop a strategy and sales plan to win new subscription revenue in line with your annual targets.
- Prospecting: Identify and qualify sales opportunities and maximize business from installed base (cross and up selling).
- Scouting: Listen to the customers’ real needs, communicate those to our product management, and ensure your sales offering is the best possible fit for the customers’ requirements.
- Communication: Convincingly communicate product roadmaps, value propositions, ROI, and other material to our customers.
- Closing: Drive all necessary resource engagement (including pre-sales, contract & legal, etc.) to ensure a successful sales cycle.
- Relationship Building: Use your excellent people skills to develop and maintain good relationships with customers and channel partners.
- At least 2 years of experience in selling enterprise software solutions as a service (SaaS)
- An articulate, well-presented individual who is comfortable talking one-to-one and to groups of people at all levels of an organization
- Experience in both direct and indirect sales models while working with channel partners
- An analytical and pragmatic approach to selling: you want to understand and effectively use all elements of a client’s industry and business: vision, people, process, culture, organization, financials, and competition
- Proven experience in hunting for new business
- The ability to negotiate and close business under time and pressure
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and Finnish
- A success-driven, highly organized, motivated, and proactive team player
- You enjoy doing business with demanding enterprise buyers; either remotely using online tools, travelling and meeting prospects in person – both in Finland and abroad
- Experience of selling SaaS solutions in Salesforce ecosystem is a major plus
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Applying ends: Open
- Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org