A great opportunity awaits. Are you our next employee?
As a software engineer, you will design, build, and develop software solutions that comfortably scale to massive cloud deployments. Making solutions scale through the efficient use of parallel processing is not an easy treat, and we expect qualified candidates to have years of Java programming experience with a proven track record.
Our area of business, processing enterprise documents, overlaps several comprehensive areas of computing, includingdesktop publishing, computer graphics, and document processing. Nobody is an expert on all of these areas, but we expect that you have already demonstrated your skills in some of them and possess a strong interest in deepening your understanding while working at Documill.
- Product Design: Translating product requirements into software specifications
- Software Development: Using Java you will develop our end-user facing products or carry out our core engineering R&D efforts
- Documentation: When developing software, you ensure that others can easily understand your code and reuse it when needed — this requires a pragmatic approach to software documentation, most often with JavaDoc
- Customer & Sales Engagements: Supporting the adoption of Documill’s products by assisting sales and deployment teams
- At least a couple of years of work experience in software development with Java
- A M.Sc degree in Software Engineering, or similar
- Good collaboration skills, as depending on the task you must be able to work as a member of the team, or as an individual contributor
- Good communication skills in both Finnish and English
- A self-driven individual with excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and clarity; perfect Java coding skills coupled with pendant in-code documentation practices is a must have
- Experience in XML-based technologies, OOXML formats, and developing functional applications with Web technologies is a strong plus.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Applying ends: Open
- Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org