A great opportunity awaits. Are you our next employee?
Do you want sharpen your skills in Java while working with Documill’s new and existing products? As a software engineering trainee, you will participate in designing, building, and developing our software solutions. The ability to work efficiently with Java is required, and we expect you to have passed appropriate university courses with good grades, as well as shown strong interest towards programming as a hobby.
Documill offers you a place to work and grow while you continue studying towards your degree. We offer flexibility in return for your dedication and drive to be an essential part of our software development team. We offer flexible working hours and allow you to tailor your work effort to fit your study schedule.
- Product Design: Translating product requirements into software specifications
- Software Development: Using Java with best-of-class open source development tools
- Documentation: When developing software, you ensure that others can easily understand your code and reuse it when needed — this requires a pragmatic approach to software documentation, most often done using JavaDoc.
- Preferably at least a couple of years of experience in software development with Java
- 2-3 years of university-level studies behind you, preferably with focus on Software Engineering
- A highly motivated, self-driven individual who understands the importance of delivering on promise
- Good communication skills in both Finnish and English
- Excellent problem solving skills coupled with out-of-box thinking
- Attention to detail and clarity; good Java coding skills coupled with the ability to do in-code documentation in English
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Applying ends: Open
- Apply at: email@example.com